- New 1.5” tapered steerer carbon fork with 12mm thru axle, increased tire clearance and Shimano’s flat disk mount.
- Oversized fork crown optimizes stiffness, increases steering precision and eliminates brake chatter on rough surfaces.
- Thru-axle, disc brake frame design rivals the best road racing bikes for sprinting and climbing efficiency.
- Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any road surface.
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for ideal weight, strength and stiffness.
- Optimized layup structure with ideal top tube and stay shaping for comfort and power output on long rides, rough roads and epic adventures.
- Internal cable routing is compatible with both Di2 and traditional, mechanical shifting systems.
- BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance.
- Disc brake compatible with 140-160mm rotors
- 2 bottle cage mounts
- Available as a complete bike or as a frame/fork/headset
- Sizes XS, S, M, L for riders between 5'3" and 6'3"
- New Gloss Blue with matte carbon.
Add To Cart